| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mishima in December is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 60.7mm (2.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Mishima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mishima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mishima:
- Kumagaya, Japan - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NNE
- Chichibu, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) N
- Tokyo, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Chiba, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) ENE
- Yokohama, Japan - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) ENE
- Katsuura, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) E
- Ajiro, Japan - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Tateyama, Japan - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) E
- Oshima, Japan - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SE
- Miyakejima, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) SSE