| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mishima in June is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy. A hearty 251.3mm (9.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mishima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mishima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mishima:
- Kumagaya, Japan - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NNE
- Chichibu, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) N
- Tokyo, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Chiba, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) ENE
- Yokohama, Japan - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) ENE
- Katsuura, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) E
- Ajiro, Japan - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Tateyama, Japan - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) E
- Oshima, Japan - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SE
- Miyakejima, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) SSE