| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mishima in May is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 165.3mm (6.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Mishima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mishima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mishima:
- Kumagaya, Japan - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NNE
- Chichibu, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) N
- Tokyo, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Chiba, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) ENE
- Yokohama, Japan - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) ENE
- Katsuura, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) E
- Ajiro, Japan - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Tateyama, Japan - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) E
- Oshima, Japan - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SE
- Miyakejima, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) SSE